Cimmerian Crane supplies a wide range of high-quality overhead cranes, equipment and complementary services in Singapore. We are able to provide customised solutions for your material lifting needs.
What is an Overhead Crane?
An overhead crane, commonly referred to as a bridge crane, consists of parallel runways with a traveling bridge spanning the gap. It is mainly found in industrial environments and is typically used for manufacturing or maintenance applications, where efficiency and downtime are critical factors.
- A hoist is the lifting component of an overhead crane which travels along the crane bridge.
- A gantry crane is a bridge that is supported on two or more legs running on a fixed rail at ground level.
We Are The Sole Distributor Of The ABUS Crane System
Cimmerian Crane is an international partner of ABUS. We ensure that your crane system is ideally adapted to your technical requirements and complies with all applicable national legislation and regulations.
The ABUS Company
ABUS is one of Europe’s leading crane manufacturers, offering customers tailor-made solutions for efficient material handling and individual service from design through to maintenance.
The company has been ensuring high quality and precision right down to the smallest component for more than 4 decades now.
ABUS crane systems are the ideal solution for heavy lifting and wide spans. They are also highly versatile and can be adapted to any factory or application with a wide range of available accessories. Whether you require lifting, lowering, linear handling or area coverage, ABUS cranes can help you keep everything under control!
Robust, high reliability and low maintenance.
German Engineering with the most successful developments in lifting and material handling technology.
Safe working load (SWL)
of 0.08 – 120 tons.
Types Of Cranes We Provide
Here at Cimmerian cranes, we offer a wide range of cranes from various brands to meet your needs. Our consultants have years of experience in this industry and we will be able to recommend the best type of crane for you.
Application: When a permanently installed hoist is not necessary but the crane usage is needed at multiple workstations.
- Load capacity of up to 2 tons
- Portable with 4 steerable stop rollers
- Optional electrical hoist travel or mobile control
Application: Suitable for the assembly, storage, transportation and warehousing of heavy and oversized objects.
- Load capacity of up to 120 tons (depending on system)
- Customisable components
- 4 distinctive systems for different applications
Application: Suitable for lifting and handling objects in small or tight areas.
- Load capacity of up to 6.3 tons SWL (depending on type)
- Increased mobility due to area of rotation
- Lightweight and compact
- 2 types available: pillar-mounted and wall-mounted
Hoists And Other Lifting Equipments
Application: Combines a stationary hoist with the mobility of an overhead crane.
- Load capacity of up to 2 tons SWL
- Low build systems that are adjustable in height
- Optional electric hoist travel and mobile control
- 2 types available: Monorail ESB and Double Rail System ZSB
Application: Suitable for lifting and lowering heavy loads in sites where it is dangerous for individuals to stand, such as construction sites.
- Load capacity of up to 12.5 tons SWL
- Compact design
- 2 types available: Type E – Monorail Hoist and Type S – Side-Mounted Hoist
Application: Used to efficiently handle cargo and operations in areas such as factories and boat-lifting.
- Load capacity of up to 4 tons SWL
- Lifting speed of up to 20m/min for hook paths of up to 50m
- Lightweight and compact
- 2 types available: ABUCompact GMC and ABUCompact GM2
Application: Can be used for lifting, lowering and pulling of heavy loads in harsh working environments.
- Up to 37m wire rope storage capacity
- Pulling rope force of 0.13 – 0.22 tons
- Maintenance-free ball bearings
- Available as pulling winch (serial model) or lifting winch (option)
Application: Suitable for the reliable transmission of power and digital data in harsh or difficult industrial environments.
- Transmits up to 2000A of power
- Amount and length of poles can be customised
- Heavy-duty connective elements for problem-free operation
Application: Can be used for many applications and in a wide range of environments, such as ports, steel mills, bulk handling of machines, wastewater treatment plants and more.
- Reel cables available in low voltage or high voltage
- Spool types to include bulk wrap, monospiral, 3-2-2 and levelwind configurations
In today’s challenging business landscape, we understand the inconvenience and consequences of machinery downtime. Hence, we provide cost-effective, quality and speedy services to ensure your overhead cranes are running smoothly and efficiently.
We deliver 24 hour ad-hoc services for industries that operate around the clock. Rest assured that we will respond within 3 hours of the time of activation to quickly address your issues.
Regular servicing of your motor will reduce the risk of accidents and maintain safe operations in the workplace. It also extends the life of cranes, and prevents potential and costly problems.
Visual inspections and load testing of cranes is mandated by the Ministry of Manpower and must be performed by a Certified PE. We provide one-time or regular inspections, and crane and hoist load testing to sustain your equipment.
We offer crane modification and upgrading services to increase equipment lifespan and usability. This reduces the need to discard your equipment, and lowers replacement costs and material wastage.
We provide both relocation and crane installation services to improve your site’s productivity. We have years of experience and will ensure that we perform such tasks both efficiently and safely.
BRANDS WE CARRY
Cimmerian Crane has partnered with established brands to provide premium crane equipment and services.
Why Choose Us
Extensive Industrial Knowledge
With our years of experience in the industry, we are able to give the best recommendations and provide the right equipment for our client’s needs.
Excellent After Sales Services
We pride ourselves in a high service standard of a 3 hours maximum response time for an ad-hoc break-down call. This is a feat that goes unchallenged by our competitors until today.
Optimal Crane Designs
We offer a special crane design solution where the crane track is fastened to the ceiling rather than pillars. This is particularly effective for lifting operations in limited building structures and space.
Stringent Equipment Checks
We conduct thorough and comprehensive checks on all our machines to ensure that they are in excellent working condition before they are delivered to you.
We are ready to provide a customised solution for you!