ENERGY GUIDING CHAINS
Conductix-Wampfler energy guiding chain systems feature a host of advantages for all applications involving the transport of a wide variety of different control, power, data or bus lines. Energy guiding chains make it possible to move the interface for access to energy and digital data at high speeds. In addition to horizontal travel, vertical and circular configurations are also possible. The basic chain design offers the flexibility to configure a mobile system with the optimum length.
- Plastic mono-link chains.
- Low-noise design for especially quiet operation and minimal vibration. Special plastic materials available for low or high temperatures or for use in explosion-protected areas.
- Duo-link chains with aluminium frame stay for optimum design as a function of customer-specific requirements.
Especially high torsional rigidity.
- Also available with sliders to permit maximum travel speed.
- Energy Guiding Chains of galvanized or stainless steel for operation in harsh industrial environments.
- Suitable for applications that call for long travel distances without support. Self-supporting guides permit especially long travel distances with no difficulty.
We are ready to provide a customised solution for you!